“Johnny Dang & Co” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Johnny Dang & Co” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [date].
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computers hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [address].
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Flat Rate (5-7 business days): $9.99
- Expedited Shipping (3-4 Business Day)
- Canada & Outside US Rate (3-4 business days) $49.99
Call to upgrade to following:
- Standard Overnight Rate $29.99-44.99
- 2 Business Day Economy- $24.99-29.99
Please call or email us after placing your order if you need to upgrade to Overnight or 2 business day shipping service.
PLEASE NOTE: Orders may require an additional 2-3 business days processing time. Custom made orders including grills can take 2-3 weeks to complete. ALL GRILLS REQUIRE DENTAL MOLD or IMPRESSION.
Retail policies , Warranty info and Returns/Cancellations:
- Please do not order without careful consideration, as labor cost and/or restocking fee will be charged.
- Keep in mind that our products are dedicatedly handmade and take days to finish.
- If you are under 18 years of age, permission from parents or guardians is required before ordering grills/dental caps.
- It is a good idea to consult with your dentists for recommendation before placing order for dental grills and caps.
- It is recommended that you have the condition of your teeth checked by a dentist before ordering dental caps.
- Cleaning dental caps after each use is recommended.
- Gold caps can rarely change color due to body acid, body temperature and will tarnish (if less than 18k) when exposed to smoking and drinking.
- All order shipped out to our customers will return back to us if no one is available to accept the package or no one picks up the package from the shipping companys local station. We are not responsible for product not collected within this time period.
- We will charge re-delivery charges and processing fees if we need to re-ship a package.
- All our product are precision made to the highest standard. We accept no responsibility for damage after collection.
- All personal and business checks take approximately 10-15 days of processing time.
- All domestic orders paid by credit card/Debit Card through PAYPAL can only be shipped to a PAYPAL confirmed/verified address.
- Use Check, Money order, Wire transfer, Bank deposit, Western Union or any other form of payment that does not involve credit/debit cards should you require your order shipped to a third party or an unverified address.
- Order processing time is between 24-48hrs exluding Saturday and Sunday.
- Shipping costs listed on the site is only for shipping within the U.S. with an exception
- of Canada and United Kingdom. International shipping
- costs vary by destination.
- International customers are requested to contact us for exact shipping cost.
- Prices may change at any time without notice. All promotional prices or discounts are only valid during the promotion period.
- Absolutely no refund or exchange on custom made products including grillz.
- In stock products can be returnded for full credit (excluding shipping) or a refund (subject to 15% restocking fee)