Fixing (Tightening or Adjusting) Grillz
We are very sorry that you are having fitting issues with your order and would like to suggest some adjustment steps that may fix any slight fitting issues. While we always thoroughly check molds before manufacturing a grill order, there are times slight expansion or contraction of the molds due to heat and humidity cannot be detected with visual inspection. Luckily, these fitting issues are easily solvable by slightly tweaking the grillz.
You will only need some pliers (preferably a pair of bend nose pliers) and a piece of thin cloth and simply adjust according to the following instructions:
• We will start by adjusting the fang teeth first (if applicable). The other teeth can be adjusted if necessary once fangs start to fit perfectly.
• Use the thin cloth to cover the surface of the grillz to avoid scratches where pliers will be touching • Bend the back of the fangs inward if the grill is loose or bend it outward if the grill is too tight.
• Please make sure that you are not applying too much pressure (scratch marks on gold would indicate that you are applying too much force/pressure). Simply use your judgment.
• Try on the grill often while adjusting it so that you know exactly how much the grill needs to be tightened or loosened.
• Adjust any other teeth that require adjustment once you have gotten the fangs to fit properly.
You should be able to adjust the grillz perfectly without returning it to us by carefully following the directions provided above. However, if the fitting issues persists, then please send the grillz back with the original mold that we shipped with the grillz and a new mold for comparison and refitting/redo purpose. Simply return if all adjustment has not fixed the fitting issues. We recommend returning your grillz using a shipping method with tracking details and also notify us about the package by texting tracking number and your order number to
281 248 8888